Yes, we’re looking to add to the Shay Digital team by hiring a ‘Client Online Marketing Manager’. The ‘Client Online Marketing Manager’ will function as the online manager for one of our clients, a large consumer products manufacturer that is located in the Western suburbs of Chicago. The client is absolutely wonderful to work with, has an incredible brand, and we have a number of exciting initiatives planned for 2010. This really is a great opportunity.
If being part of a small company (Shay) while working with an established brand that has a loyal and growing customer base (our client) sounds intriguing, please read on and contact us if you are interested!
Client Online Marketing Manager
Shay Digital helps clients increase the profitability of their online marketing operations by developing online marketing strategies and managing initiatives related to those strategies. Â The Client Online Marketing Manager is an important member of the Shay Digital team and will oversee the online marketing operations for a Shay client, a large consumer products manufacturer, and will report to a Shay Digital Founding Partner.
- Participates in the development of online marketing strategies for the client.
- Manages the implementation of all online marketing programs for the clientâ€™s websites, ensuring goals and objectives are met.
- Prioritizes and manages projects and tasks completed by vendors to ensure successful completion on time and within budget.
- Assists in the definition of online marketing campaigns that will help achieve the clientâ€™s business goals.
- Manages the priorities and workload for the clientâ€™s Internet Marketing department, and works with Senior Management to adjust priorities and resource plans accordingly.
- Continuously identifies opportunities to improve the productivity, profitability and scalability of the clientâ€™s Internet Marketing department.
- Manages the clientâ€™s online marketing and operations budget.
- Provides status reports to senior management and other key constituencies on a regular basis.
- Helps measure, analyze, and report the success of online marketing initiatives.
- Assists in identifying ways to optimize online marketing and merchandizing activities.
- Works with other client department managers and senior management to coordinate online marketing initiatives with offline activities.
- Manage the employees within the clientâ€™s Internet Marketing department to ensure that they are performing their responsibilities accordingly and they have the resources they need to be successful and grow professionally.
- Provide feedback on the job performance by those in the clientâ€™s Internet Marketing department, which will be used by the clientâ€™s senior management in performance reviews.
- Keeps abreast of the changing online marketing trends, opportunities, and the online marketing activities of the clientâ€™s competition.
- 3+ years experience managing Internet marketing related initiatives.
- 2-4+ years of experience in leading and managing other employees.
- Agency or consulting experience preferred
- Solid grasp of task or project management methodologies.
- Understanding of Internet-related technologies and best practices, including those relating to e-commerce, social marketing, email marketing, and search marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Capability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Desire to continue to learn and grow professionally.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Business, Marketing, Interactive Marketing, or related field.
- Familiarity with dessert decorating and crafting markets is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient using word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software programs (e.g. Microsoft Office).
To apply, please email your resume and salary history to email@example.com